Download Ontario 4G smart controller for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Ontario 4G smart controller for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Ontario 4G smart controller on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Ontario 4G smart controller for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Ontario 4G smart controller on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ontario 4G smart controller on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ontario 4G smart controller for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Ontario 4G smart controller on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Ontario 4G smart controller and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Ontario 4G smart controller for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Ontario 4G smart controller on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Ontario 4G smart controller and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Ontario 4G smart controller and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Ontario 4G smart controller
|App Name||Ontario 4G smart controller|
|Update||January 29, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Ontario 4G smart controller FAQs, Guide, and Features
“Ontario 4G smart controller” APP introduction
“Ontario 4G smart controller” App use to work with Ontario 4G socket and Ontario slave socket. The app will storage device phone number locally, and submit SMS content and commands to the socket, No need to connect cloud server or setup account on this APP. With the app, it’s easy to operate and configurate of your power socket.
Ontario 4G socket and Ontario slave socket will work with only one SIM card for up to 5 different power sockets, and it can send SMS to remotely turn on/off power output, set automatic on/off power according temperature or schedule.
Update the file description.
The Ontario 4G smart controller is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.