Download Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding
|App Name||Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding|
|Update||October 19, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding FAQs, Guide, and Features
Enjoy your bike ride with Openrider!
★ Google Fit Developer Challenge grand prize winner!
▶ Features (Free!)
– Bike computer: Simple and intuitive UI with full material design
– Perfect combination map and speedometer: Easy to change the map and the speedometer
– Statistics and graphs: Analyze your bike record with various graphs on the map.
– Ranking and level: Competition with your friends.
– Theme: Black Theme
– Sync: Sync your record with Google Fit, S Health and Strava
– Sensor: Connect to yourBluetooth Smart & ANT+ Heart rate monitor, speed & cadence sensor.
– Share: Share your record with your social media. You can also import and export it with GPX file.
– Smart Watch support (Android wear, Gear S/S2/S3)
▶ Upgrade to Mania package!
– Downloadable offline maps
– Smart Watch Heart rate sensor support
– Removal ads
* OpenRider collects location data when an app is running on the screen or background to support the use of speedometer, navigation, and driving record management functions.
To record riding information even when the screen is turned off (in the background) to save battery
You must set the location information permission to “Always allow”.
* Functions using location information
– Search routes : User can search the route for destinateion
– Navigation : Navigation displays current location on the route
– Speedometer : Speedometer displays riding speed
– History : user can manager his(her) riding records
– Weather: Display the weather information of your current location.
* If you have any suggestion to us, please mail to [email protected]
1. Fix bugs and issues.
The Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.