Download Opera Mini browser beta for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Opera Mini browser beta for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Opera Mini browser beta on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Opera Mini browser beta for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Opera Mini browser beta on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Opera Mini browser beta on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Opera Mini browser beta for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Opera Mini browser beta on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Opera Mini browser beta and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Opera Mini browser beta for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Opera Mini browser beta on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Opera Mini browser beta and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Opera Mini browser beta and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Opera Mini browser beta
|App Name||Opera Mini browser beta|
|Update||December 10, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Opera Mini browser beta FAQs, Guide, and Features
Download Opera Mini beta for Android. Preview our latest browser features and save data while browsing the internet. Get your favourite online content faster.
Get a glimpse of the upcoming features of Opera Mini, our best browser for Android versions 2.3 and up, on both phones and tablets. Opera Mini is fast, free and beautifully designed. This is a beta and we want your feedback to create a better browser for you.
Opera Mini beta has been designed with a native look and made more intuitive to use. With less clutter, less hassle and a sneak peek at our upcoming features, Opera Mini’s beta gives you a superior browsing experience. Keep in mind that this is a beta app.
Download Opera Mini beta and enjoy one of the fastest browsers for Android. It’s always free to install and use. So, test the quicker way to browse and enjoy the web on your device.
Thank you for testing the Opera Mini beta!
If you’re looking for our stable, public version of Opera Mini, you can download it here:
Let us know how we can improve Opera Mini. Visit us and give us feedback at http://forums.opera.com/Categories/en-opera-mini/.
Have questions or need help? Visit http://www.opera.com/help/mini/android/.
Get the latest news about Opera Software:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/opera/
Terms & Conditions:
By downloading this application, you are agreeing to the End User Licence Agreement at https://www.opera.com/eula/mobile. Also, you can learn how Opera handles and protects your data in our Privacy Statement at https://www.opera.com/privacy.
Various stability and performance fixes
The Opera Mini browser beta is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.