Download OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer
|App Name||OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer|
|Update||October 19, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer FAQs, Guide, and Features
OWLR makes viewing your home, your pets, your office — easy and simple with our free IP camera viewer designed for real people!
PLEASE NOTE: OWLR Multi IP Camera Viewer currently only supports Foscam, D-Link and Axis cameras for home (e.g., baby monitor, pet monitor, home security) and office use (store security). More coming soon!
Some of our user’s favourite features include:
CAMERA AUTO DISCOVERY
Our smart auto-discovery feature detects your Foscam, Axis or D-Link IP web camera and can complete the install in less than 30 seconds. Once added, only YOU can view your camera from your OWLR IP Camera Viewer app.
ADD YOUR OWN PUBLIC WEBCAMS
Want to see your favorite traffic cams? OWLR supports publicly-accessible web cams (currently MJPG only) using a URL to view the webcam on your Public Camera Channel.
MORE FEATURES COMING!
We are furiously adding new features every week based on user feedback – let us know your feedback at http://hootie.co/owlr-users-suggest and we will respond with more information.
We are available at http://owlr.uservoice.com or [email protected] or facebook.com/getowlr
OWLR IP CAMERA VIEWER APP FEATURES:
– Autodiscovery of Foscam, Axis and DLink IP cameras (no IP address necessary)
– External access to camera if UPnP is enabled on your router (http://hootie.co/upnphelp)
– Public webcams support (Featured/Favourites)
– MJPEG and RTSP video support
– Easy to use PTZ features
OWLR respects you and your privacy:
– All camera passwords stay on your phone, not in our servers
– All camera feeds are only available to you and yours that you share with
– When the app goes into the background, the video feed stops
KNOWN SUPPORTED CAMERAS (OCT 2015):
FOSCAM FI89XX Series – FI8910W, FI8906W, FI8910E, FI8919, FI8918W, FI8904W, FI8905W, FI8905E, FI8906W, FI8916W, FI8907W, FI8909W-NA Mini
FOSCAM FI98XX Series – FI9821W V2, FI9831W, FI9826P, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9821P
AXIS M10 Series
AXIS M30 Series
D-Link Network Cameras
DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-933L, DCS-935L, DCS-942L, DCS-5009L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2130
OWLR and the OWLR logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of OWLR Technologies Ltd or its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom or other countries. All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
This release is testing the Android 10 fix
The OWLR Multi Brand IP Cam Viewer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.