Download Paint Draw AR for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Paint Draw AR for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Paint Draw AR on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Paint Draw AR for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Paint Draw AR on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Paint Draw AR on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Paint Draw AR for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Paint Draw AR on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Paint Draw AR and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Paint Draw AR for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Paint Draw AR on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Paint Draw AR and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Paint Draw AR and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Paint Draw AR
|App Name||Paint Draw AR|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||April 6, 2018|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Paint Draw AR FAQs, Guide, and Features
Welcome to Paint Draw AR! In this app, you can paint and draw in 3d space using Augmented Reality. This app is simple to draw with while still supporting a lot of features to provide utility to paint works of art.
Using the app is as simple as touching on the screen to paint in 3d space. Your phone is using the power of augmented reality to track its position in order to keep all your drawings located in the same positions regardless of how you move your phone.
Dynamic color pallet to select the right color and save for later use
Project saving and loading
OBJ 3d mesh file export with vertex colors supported.
Native file sharing
Complete Undo Redo System
Easy touch painting
Be sure to check out Paint Draw AR today! More feature to come!
Hellp painting world
The Paint Draw AR is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.