Download Pak Identity for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pak Identity for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pak Identity on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pak Identity for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pak Identity on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pak Identity on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pak Identity for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pak Identity on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pak Identity and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pak Identity for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pak Identity on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pak Identity and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pak Identity and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Pak Identity|
|Developer||National Database & Registration Authority|
|Update||October 30, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Pak Identity FAQs, Guide, and Features
This mobile application is for the existing users of NADRA’s Pak-ID Portal (http://id.nadra.gov.pk) to conveniently capture biometrics and documents using smart phone camera. Photograph, fingerprints and documents can be captured against an application initiated on Pak-ID portal.
The Pak-ID mobile application can be accessed using the same login credentials as that of Pak-ID Portal. The mobile application displays all applications “in process” at the Pak-ID portal after login, any of which can be selected to capture and upload biometrics and documents.
• Login using Pak-ID portal credentials
• Select any pending application
• Capture photograph, fingerprints and documents and upload them against the selected application
• Quick user guide to capture biometrics and documents
Capture Fingerprints: The application uses the rear camera to detect and capture fingerprints. This requires placement of the hand in front of the camera and holding steady as the application automatically detects, captures and quality assures the fingerprints.
Capture Photograph: Users can capture photograph using the front or rear camera. A picture from the phone gallery can also be selected. The quick guide provides hints on capturing a quality compliant photograph.
Capture Documents: The application allows capture of documents using the rear camera against a provided list of mandatory documents. An existing image of the document can also be selected from the phone’s Gallery.
Enhanced user experience.
The Pak Identity is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.