Download PaperColor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PaperColor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PaperColor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PaperColor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PaperColor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PaperColor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PaperColor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PaperColor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PaperColor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PaperColor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PaperColor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PaperColor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PaperColor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||June 8, 2020|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
PaperColor FAQs, Guide, and Features
PaperColor is an excellent painting application which is imitating the paintbrush to draw and doodle, graffiti. Easy to paint, learning to paint!
We have different styles paintbrush and colour library. Help you to creating the perfect artworks.
Whether you on journey, stay alone, In the party or just want to waste time in the airplane，It is the best application that you can draw on your phone or tablet.
Exquisite drawing tools!
★Handwriting signature with pen after you have finished the works
★There’s many tools which is imitating the paintbrush , ruler and eraser for you.
★Mark in your photo.
★Draw on picture.
Enjoy the painting time!
An painting application which is easy to help you to show yourself.
Base map help you to learn drawing in straight way.
Choose a photo as the base map and setting to translucent .
Dexterous scaling under your fingertip.
Enjoy the drawing experience, and use the tools to coloring it !
Finished the artwork and share it to internet, showing it !
– Solve the issue of users new artwork lost
– Updated License agreement
The PaperColor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.