Download Parchís4A for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Parchís4A for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Parchís4A on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Parchís4A for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Parchís4A on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Parchís4A on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Parchís4A for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Parchís4A on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Parchís4A and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Parchís4A for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Parchís4A on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Parchís4A and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Parchís4A and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||June 7, 2016|
|Requirement||2.1 and up|
Parchís4A FAQs, Guide, and Features
Parchís4A is an Android version of my old Parchís game for DOS and Linux.
The parchis is a board game derived from Pachisi and similar to ludo. It is very popular in Spain.
This game is played with 1 dice and 4 pawns per player. The aim is simple: players compete on leading their four pawns out of their home, around the whole board, into the color track and up to the center of the board, chasing and eating” each other in the process.
In Parchís4A you can select any combination of human and computer controlled players. For each robot you can choose from three strenght levels.
Parchís4A doesn’t have ads and doesn’t need special permissions. It’s (and ever will be) free to use and distribute.
The source code of older versions is available in my web site as Free Software, under the GPLv3 license.
Notes to comments:
1- When all pawns are outside home, you count 7 if the dice rolls 6. This is a parchis rule.
2- Parchís4A doesn’t cheat, but if you don’t trust it you can use the manual dice.
A new option in Settings lets you change the language used by the program between Spanish, English and French
The Parchís4A is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.