Download Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids
|App Name||Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids|
|Developer||Kaspersky Lab Switzerland|
|Update||December 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids FAQs, Guide, and Features
PARENTAL CONTROLS & GPS CHILD-LOCATOR
Kaspersky Safe Kids gives you more than standard parental controls to make parenting easier.
Besides allowing you to block nasty content, manage device and app use, and find out instantly about suspicious online behavior, it also lets you locate your kids on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in – you can even monitor the battery level on their devices so you don’t lose touch.
Our Free version lets you:
– Block harmful sites and content to ensure safe search
– Block bad YouTube search requests * NEW!
– Manage app use
– Set screen time limits
– Get advice from child psychologists
Our Premium version gives you everything in Free, plus it lets you:
– Check your kids’ YouTube search history* NEW!
– Locate your children on a map
– Define a safe area for them to stay in
– Find out when their devices are low on battery
– Manage their device use versus their schedule
– Get real-time notifications on what they’re up to
– View detailed reports on their online habits
Kaspersky Safe Kids is rated “Excellent” in an independent review by PC Mag, and certified as Approved Parental Control by AV-Test. This superior parental guidance app is also available for Mac, Windows and more.
Download it now & start protecting your kids online and beyond.
Getting started with Kaspersky Safe Kids is easy:
1. Install the app on your devices in Parents mode
2. Install the app on your kids’ devices in Kids mode and follow the quick setup instructions
3. Sign-in to your My Kaspersky account – ‘Kids’ tab – at my.kaspersky.com/mykids for initial setup and protection rules management. Please use one single My Kaspersky account for all your Kaspersky Safe Kids installations.
* Safe Search in YouTube is compatible with browsers on your Android & other mobile devices, as well as Windows PCs. Plus it works directly inside the official YouTube app on Android phones & tablets.
** We recommend that you turn on your Global Positioning System (GPS) to increase the accuracy of your child’s location. Please note, the GPS usage increases battery power consumption.
The app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The app uses Accessibility services.
If your kids use Samsung devices with Android 5.0+, we’ve got some great news for you! Now you can better protect Kaspersky Safe Kids from uninstallation, and be certain the rules you’ve set are applied. See more details on this in your updated app in Parent mode.
The Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.