Download Parental Control Kroha for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Parental Control Kroha for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Parental Control Kroha on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Parental Control Kroha for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Parental Control Kroha on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Parental Control Kroha on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Parental Control Kroha for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Parental Control Kroha on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Parental Control Kroha and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Parental Control Kroha for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Parental Control Kroha on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Parental Control Kroha and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Parental Control Kroha and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Parental Control Kroha
|App Name||Parental Control Kroha|
|Developer||Parental Control Kroha|
|Update||October 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Parental Control Kroha FAQs, Guide, and Features
The parental control app for android is created to protect kids and provides supervision to keep kids safe online. The app is a powerful child control app for screen time, tracking location, tracking application usage time, limit app usage, limit phone usage, website control, YouTube monitoring. You can block apps, set daily app time limit, limit screen time, block inappropriate content.
The application has unique features such as monitoring social media chats and eyes protection. Use night mode and eyes protection features to form healthy habits for your kids’ eyes.
★ App lock & Phone lock:
• Block apps and block games
• Block social media apps
• Limit app usage time and limit usage time remotely
• Set schedules and limit phone usage for family time, bedtime and study time
★ Device screen time management:
• Screen time app shows a detailed view of the daily phone usage
• Set and manage a specific daily app time limit
• Screen time tracker allows you to monitor apps usage statistics
★ Social media chat monitoring:
• Monitoring messengers (WhatsApp, Viber)
• YouTube Monitoring
★ Eyes protection & Night mode:
• Use Night Mode to protect the child’s eyes from intense blue light in the evening
• Use eyes protection to keep your child’s phone screen at the correct distance from your eyes
★ Family Locator & GPS tracking:
• Monitor your child’s location on the map in real-time
• Set geo-zone and get notifications if a child leaves this zone
★ Block websites & Block Youtube videos:
• Monitor websites which your child visited
• Web filters allow you to safe kids from harmful sites and content
• Monitor YouTube videos which your child was watched
• Block YouTube videos and channels
• Turn on Safe Search function to protect your kid’s searches online
also app gives you an opportunity to:
• Monitor and manage your kid’s phonebook
• Monitor the latest kid’s photos
• Monitor the battery level of the kids’ phone
Use “Parental Control apps Kroha – Screen time & Kids Mode” to improve your family links. Spend more family time without mobile phones.
Please install this application on your mobile smartphone and then on your child’s one(s) to perform remote child control of a child’s device.
Link all your family devices to the account. Both smartphones should have network data capability, as the app uses data to send and receive configuration commands.
The application is designed exclusively for children’s protection and child safety. If the application is used inappropriately, the company disclaims responsibility for the consequences.
Price for the one-year license includes controlling of five different family devices, which can be activated in any mode (Parent mode / Kids mode). Use one account for the whole family.
Check out the subscription price: https://parental-control.net
If you have any issues or questions, you can always contact our support team: [email protected]
For all parental control apps and screen time apps users should set up Battery Saving Settings on your child’s phone.
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission
• This app uses Accessibility services
• Minor bugfixes
The Parental Control Kroha is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.