Download Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker
|App Name||Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker|
|Developer||Bit Guardian GmbH|
|Update||September 30, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Playing a key role in raising today’s digital generation, Bit Guardian Parental Control App offers an additional layer of protection to secure your teen.
To set up, install the app on the parent device, create an account and add your kid. Then, install the same app on the kid’s device and log in to the app to have safe kids.
After signing up users have to choose a subscription plan which will be Auto renewed. New users get 3 days free trial and can be cancelled within 3 days to avoid charges.
★Parental Control app’s features
· App Block(child app locker): Find out the apps kids are using and block inappropriate apps.
· App Install Block: To keep kids safe, prevent them from downloading new apps from Play Store.
· Kiosk Mode: Customize kid’s home screen and allow limited apps.
· Time Schedule: Apply screen time control for app categories like games, social,media, and more. Acting as a child lock, only SOS button works during bedtime.
· App Time Limit:Limits extra screen time hours.
★Real-world safety features
· Panic and SOS: Being a child GPS tracker, the app sends panic alerts to the parents device when the SOS button is pressed. To receive uninterrupted panic alerts it requires DND Permission(optional)
· Geofence & Speed: To ensure the safety of kids, GPS location is used. With this child gps tracker, set virtual geographic boundaries and speed limits on kid’s vehicles. App sends instant notification on crossing geofence or exceeding speed limits and keeps your kids safe.
Note 1: Smooth functioning of GPS requires – both Internet and GPS switched ‘ON’, and stable device location on Google Maps.
★Unique features of Parental Control
· Calls: Working as a call blocker, it allows you to restrict all or selected number of contacts on a kid’s phone.
· Anti-Theft: The app can locate kids’ devices on the map in case of loss or theft. It remotely rings the kid’s phone from the parent device even in silent mode. Apply factory reset remotely from parents device using Device Administrator permission to restore default settings
· Reports: Detailed reports of kids’ activities via panic, speed, geofence alerts and requests.
· Requests: Get requests from kids to unblock app or to moderate screen time control and more.
Note 2:App uses Accessibility permission on the kid’s device with parental consent to prevent a kid from uninstalling the app and to ensure the smooth functioning of the app blocker, app install block and time schedule. The app will ask for the parent credentials.
Need help uninstalling? Visit the link
Note 3:This safe kids app keeps the kid’s data encrypted always with a Data Protection Password (DPP), which is not stored anywhere on our servers. Only the parent can decrypt kid’s data by entering the correct DPP.
Note 4: App requires overlay permission on the kid’s device to ensure that the kid doesn’t uninstall the app or access blocked apps.
Note5: App requires DND permission on the child’s device to generate uninterrupted Ring Alerts under the Anti-Theft Feature.
Note 6: Allowing Auto-start permission ensures the smooth running of the safe kids app without ceasing parental control app’s functions.
Note 7: Allowing Contact permission will help parents to block specific contacts from Kids contact list. However if the permission is denied parents will only be able to block all or unknown incoming/outgoing contact from kids devices and won’t be able to see Kid’s contact list at all.
Kid side contact permission is now optional and depending on your acceptance or denial the call blocking functionality of the app will change.
The Parental Control : Screen Time & Location Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.