Download Pass Track for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pass Track for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pass Track on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pass Track for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pass Track on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pass Track on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pass Track for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pass Track on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pass Track and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pass Track for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pass Track on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pass Track and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pass Track and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Pass Track|
|Developer||National IT Board, Government Of Pakistan|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Pass Track FAQs, Guide, and Features
National Information Technology Board is the Technology Partner for the Pass Track App. The application has been developed under the banner of Ministry of Information Technology & Telecom, Ministry of Health and National Command and Control Center for record keeping of the travelers coming over to Islamic Republic of Pakistan in the time Covid-19 Pandemic. The travelers coming over has to submit/ Upload their PCR report and other information as required by the application which compliance to the state Policy for travelers coming over to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Covid-19 Pandemic. This application has been declared as a must to have before taking a Flight to Islamic Republic of Pakistan, as advised by the Government of Pakistan Health Care Policy for Covid-19.
Minor bug fixes.
The Pass Track is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.