Download Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy
|App Name||Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||September 1, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy FAQs, Guide, and Features
ClinEasy is a cloud based medical record system on which doctors can create their patient lists. Lists can be used individually by doctors or used as shared patient lists with colleagues in the same medical team. Once a list is created, it is highly customizable to suit your clinical environment. Customization includes ward names, tags for filtering patients, clinical note or procedure templates, to name a few. Patients can be added as either inpatients or outpatients depending on the appropriate scenario and can be instantly transferred between the two as is clinically appropriate. Through the ClinEasy Patient App, obtaining consent from your patients for electronic storage of personal and medical data has never been this simple. However, should you have your own consenting process, you can add patients very easily, without patients needing to have the ClinEasy Patient App.
Updated font styles for clinical summary exports
The Patient List EMR/EHR ClinEasy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.