Download PDA Compass – demo version for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PDA Compass – demo version for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PDA Compass – demo version on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PDA Compass – demo version for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PDA Compass – demo version on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PDA Compass – demo version on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PDA Compass – demo version for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PDA Compass – demo version on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PDA Compass – demo version and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PDA Compass – demo version for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PDA Compass – demo version on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PDA Compass – demo version and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PDA Compass – demo version and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
PDA Compass – demo version
|App Name||PDA Compass – demo version|
|Update||August 23, 2018|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
PDA Compass – demo version FAQs, Guide, and Features
The version is intended for LARPG games in stalker-like gameworld setting.
PDA Compass is an interactive system for Android phones with an OS version higher than 4.3. This is the third generation of the system, tested at international games, and received positive feedback on the entourage, ergonomics, energy saving, ease of use and optimal functionality.
The main difference between PDA Compass and similar apps is the complete autonomy. For him, the Internet is not needed, all the data (parameters of life and accumulated radiation, experience, items in inventory, log messages, costumes and stimulants) are preserved even after the phone is restarted due to serialization and a local database.
For correct operation of the demo version, the phone must have Wi-Fi and GPS enabled.
The demo version reacts to Wi-Fi with certain letters and numbers in the SSID, turning the city into a virtual “Exclusion Zone” – with radiation, anomalies, emissions and other attributes of this gameworld.
Recommendation: rename your home Wi-Fi network to H100 for Oasis!
The demo version starts with the settings of the 3rd level Loners. In order to raise the level or get items in the inventory, see the description of the application in the article https://www.afterday.net/Gamemaster-s-Guide/
The demo version is intended only for initial acquaintance. In order to use the full version of the PDA Compass on your games, contact the developer.
Please UNINSTALL old version and install new version from scratch!
Fixed “out of memory” error on low-RAM phones.
Fixed mental vibration when player is monolithian.
Fixed self-healing for monolithians in mental areas.
Scale colors are sharpened, added more details.
Armor and booster bars are shortened to avoid miss-click with QR scaner button.
Added emissions few times in a day until september 30.
The PDA Compass – demo version is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.