Download Peloton – at home fitness for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Peloton – at home fitness for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Peloton – at home fitness on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Peloton – at home fitness for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Peloton – at home fitness on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Peloton – at home fitness on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Peloton – at home fitness for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Peloton – at home fitness on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Peloton – at home fitness and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Peloton – at home fitness for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Peloton – at home fitness on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Peloton – at home fitness and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Peloton – at home fitness and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Peloton – at home fitness
|App Name||Peloton – at home fitness|
|Developer||Peloton Interactive, Inc|
|Update||November 9, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Peloton – at home fitness FAQs, Guide, and Features
Transform your fitness routine at home or on-the-go with thousands of live and on-demand classes taught by one of our 30+ world-class instructors who encourage you along the way.
Discover all the workouts you need to fulfill your personal fitness goals, including strength training, indoor and outdoor running, cycling, yoga, HIIT, meditation, stretching and more via your Android phone, tablet, or TV. Get our App on compatible Android TVs or cast workouts to your TV via Chromecast to easily follow along to every class from the biggest screen in your home. With new content and killer music to inspire you, Peloton can turn any space or any equipment into your own private fitness studio with our guided workouts.
HOW TO JOIN & ACCESS THE PELOTON APP
1. New to Peloton? Download the app and get started with a 30-day free trial. Afterward, subscribe to our App Membership for at $12.99/mo (exclusive of taxes), which will auto-renew monthly until you cancel.
2. Already a Peloton Member? Access to the Peloton App is free with your membership. Just log in to your account on the app for access.
From HIIT to stretching, stream classes, work toward your own fitness goals and get access to game-changing studio-quality workouts.
A DIVERSE RANGE OF LIVE AND ON-DEMAND FITNESS CLASSES: Stream classes from Peloton’s NYC and London studios, including our most popular classes:
Strength Training & Toning
Outdoor Running (audio)
Treadmill and Indoor Bike Bootcamps
WORLD-CLASS INSTRUCTORS: Get motivation from our instructor team, bringing unique teaching styles and killer playlists to every class to motivate you to get the most from your workout.
LIVE AND ON-DEMAND CLASSES: Join our live classes for a studio fitness experience wherever you are. Or, explore our library of thousands of instructor-led workouts to get moving whenever you’re ready to sweat.
VARIETY TO STAY INSPIRED: Get the mix of cardio and strength you need to hit your fitness goals, at any skill level. Pick the best fitness classes for you by filtering for length, time and your favorite music.
TREADMILL & OUTDOOR RUNNING: Go farther than you would on your own by running with guided outdoor running classes led by our expert instructors to help you build speed and endurance.
MUSIC THAT MOVES YOU: Move to the music with our library of thousands of songs, classes dedicated to your favorite artists and curated playlists for every class. Filter classes to your favorite genre so you never have to queue songs for your workouts again.
YOUR FITNESS PROFILE: Track your active days and workouts in your profile to stay on top of your progress.
HEART RATE MONITOR SUPPORT: Connect your Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitor to view your live metrics whenever you are in class.
ON MOBILE AND TV: Work out with our App on compatible Android TVs or cast using Chromecast. Take your strength and yoga classes to the biggest screen in your home for an immersive workout experience.
Download Peloton to run, cycle or stretch, and get the thrill of a live workout class in the comfort of your own home.
The Peloton – at home fitness is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.