Download Pencil Sketch for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pencil Sketch for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pencil Sketch on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pencil Sketch for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pencil Sketch on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pencil Sketch on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pencil Sketch for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pencil Sketch on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pencil Sketch and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pencil Sketch for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pencil Sketch on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pencil Sketch and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pencil Sketch and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Pencil Sketch|
|Developer||Dumpling Sandwich Software Inc.|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Pencil Sketch FAQs, Guide, and Features
Pencil Sketch is an easy-to-use photo editor to make you an artist by creating pencil sketches from your photos!
You can pick a picture from your gallery or capture one with your camera to generate the sketch. Both black-white and color photo sketch can be easily created by just one button click.
Pencil Sketch provides four styles: “Pencil”, “Sketch”, “Doodle” and “Comic”. “Pencil” style creates pencil sketches with smooth edges and curves, which is a perfect choice if you like handmade drawings and paintings. “Sketch” style creates photo sketch with accurate contour. “Doodle” option converts a photo into a doodle style cartoon photo. It works great for portrait photos taken from your selfie camera, and you will get a lot of extra attention after posting them to your social channels. “Comic” style works generally on any kind of photos, as it is a simple style which generates comic-book style images.
Pencil Sketch is also a powerful all-in-one photo editor and drawing tool. Pencil Sketch is the best way to transform your photos into works of art and to express your creativity with the world.
Features in photo editor:
– One-tap auto enhance
– Gorgeous photo effects, filters and frames
– Fun stickers
– Adjust exposure, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
– Photo sharpness
– Draw and add text
You can also draw your own doodle pictures by working on a canvas. Colors, pencil styles and erasers are all available in the doodle board.
Saving photo sketch can be done easily by a single touch of a button. Sharing your edited photo is also supported. Sketch and cartoon photos can be shared from Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Message, etc.
All the photo editing tools are available offline, so you don’t need network connection in order to use this app.
Please Note: all the images produced by this app will be saved into a folder called “Pencil_Sketch” on your device.
Minor user interface update.
The Pencil Sketch is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.