Download PENUP – Share your drawings for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PENUP – Share your drawings for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PENUP – Share your drawings on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PENUP – Share your drawings for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PENUP – Share your drawings on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PENUP – Share your drawings on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PENUP – Share your drawings for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PENUP – Share your drawings on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PENUP – Share your drawings and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PENUP – Share your drawings for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PENUP – Share your drawings on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PENUP – Share your drawings and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PENUP – Share your drawings and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
PENUP – Share your drawings
|App Name||PENUP – Share your drawings|
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
PENUP – Share your drawings FAQs, Guide, and Features
PENUP is a creative SNS based on Pen generated images. Share your imagination with global creative minds.
– Drawing: Anyone could draw easily and comfortably
– Coloring: You can do coloring on various beautiful sketches
– Live Drawing: Foster your drawing skill set by following along the drawing video
– Photo Drawing: Draw by using photos
– Challenge: Challenge yourself with new topics
– Popular: Enjoy some real-time popular artworks and share your own drawings
– Drawing Comment: Express through drawings in fun manner and interact with one another
————————————————-Regarding the App Access Privilege————————————–
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Optional Access Privilege]
– Contacts : To get an account information when signing in to PENUP with Samsung Account, Facebook, Google, or Twitter account (App version 3.8 or lower)
– Storage : To upload a drawing to PENUP or download a drawing from PENUP (Android 9 or lower)
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
• Users can disable comments on a post
• Fixed auto-save issue
The PENUP – Share your drawings is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.