Download Philips Hue for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Philips Hue for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Philips Hue on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Philips Hue for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Philips Hue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Philips Hue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Philips Hue for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Philips Hue on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Philips Hue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Philips Hue for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Philips Hue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Philips Hue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Philips Hue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Philips Hue|
|Developer||Signify Netherlands B.V.|
|Update||December 20, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
Philips Hue FAQs, Guide, and Features
The official Philips Hue app is the most comprehensive way to organize, control, and customize your Philips Hue lights and accessories. This app requires a Hue Bridge.
Don’t have a Hue Bridge? Search “Hue Bluetooth” in the App Store to use your smart lights with Bluetooth instead.
ORGANIZE YOUR SMART LIGHTS YOUR WAY
Whether you use just a few bulbs or have completely outfitted your home in Hue, you can organize your smart lights with ease. Group your lights into Rooms or Zones — your entire downstairs floor or all the lights in the living room, for example — that mirror the physical rooms in your home.
EASILY CONTROL YOUR LIGHTS — FROM ANYWHERE
Adjust your lights’ brightness, temperature, and color and control multiple lights across Rooms or Zones all from the Hue app — and it doesn’t matter where you are. You can use the app to control your lights anywhere you have an internet connection.
EXTRAORDINARY LIGHT EXPERIENCES
Created by professional lighting designers, our light scenes transform your room in an instant. Create a unique atmosphere with the Honolulu scene, the vibrant colors of Soho, and more. Browse the Hue scene gallery and tap a scene to activate or create your own scene based on a photo or your favorite color palette.
LIGHT RECIPES FOR YOUR DAILY ROUTINES
Use four light recipes designed by lighting experts to support your wellbeing throughout the day. Start the morning with the cool daylight of Energize to boost your energy, followed by the brighter Concentrate setting to help you get things done. The Read light recipe gives you the perfect shade of light in which to read your favorite book, while the dimmed golden glow of Relax helps you wind down.
PERSONALIZE WITH AUTOMATIONS
Make your smart lights work around your daily routine. Whether you want your lights to gently wake you up in the morning or greet you when you get home, setting up customizable automations in the Hue app is effortless — and fun!
HANDS-FREE VOICE CONTROL
Use Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant to control your smart lights with just your voice. Simple voice commands let you turn lights on and off, dim and brighten, or even change colors without you ever lifting a finger.
CREATE WIDGETS FOR QUICK CONTROL
Control your smart lights even faster by creating widgets on your home screen. Turn lights on or off, adjust brightness and temperature, or set scenes — all without even opening the app.
Learn more about the official Philips Hue app: www.philips-hue.com/app
– Get ready for the holidays with 7 new holiday-themed light scenes. Find them in the Hue scene gallery!
– The new Style setting in the Sync tab makes your Philips Hue + Spotify even more customizable. Choose Classic or the new Pulse option, which offers a totally different sync experience.
– The redesigned Explore tab helps you get even more out of your smart lighting system.
The Philips Hue is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.