Download Philips Mini 300 LED for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Philips Mini 300 LED for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Philips Mini 300 LED on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Philips Mini 300 LED for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Philips Mini 300 LED on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Philips Mini 300 LED on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Philips Mini 300 LED for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Philips Mini 300 LED on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Philips Mini 300 LED and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Philips Mini 300 LED for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Philips Mini 300 LED on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Philips Mini 300 LED and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Philips Mini 300 LED and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Philips Mini 300 LED
|App Name||Philips Mini 300 LED|
|Developer||Signify Netherlands B.V.|
|Update||May 13, 2019|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Philips Mini 300 LED FAQs, Guide, and Features
Philips Mini 300 LED is a professional LED luminaire designed for petrol stations and low-bay applications, delivering outstanding light quality, effective thermal management and a very long lifespan. This allows petrol station operators to reduce energy consumption and maintenance cost. The luminaire is equipped with a built-in movement detector and daylight sensor to dim the light level whenever possible, allowing further reduction of energy consumption.
The Philips Mini 300 LED control app allows installers program the luminaire behaviour and diagnose any errors. Bluetooth communication between the Android device and the luminaire enables quick and easy programming from ground level – no need for a lift to reach the luminaire. The Philips Mini 300 LED luminaire as three main operating modes:
1. Fixed light level – Regulated light output 10-100%
2. Movement detection – Temporarily increase the light level in case of vehicle or pedestrian movements
3. Daylight sensor – Switch on/off luminaire base on a threshold. Keep same light level during sunrise/sunset
This app enables installers of the Philips Mini 300 LED luminaire to:
• Adjust the dim level for each luminaire or a group of luminaires
• Select one of the available operation modes
• Apply a daily schedule. Program any of the operating modes per weekday
• View luminaire statistics such as total operating hours, energy consumption and number of sensor activations
• Create presets for fast replication of settings across different sites
• Prepare presets offsite i.e. before arriving at the site
• Protect luminaire settings by means of a password
Privacy and licenses.
Support on Android 9
The Philips Mini 300 LED is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.