Download Philips PCA for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Philips PCA for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Philips PCA on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Philips PCA for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Philips PCA on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Philips PCA on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Philips PCA for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Philips PCA on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Philips PCA and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Philips PCA for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Philips PCA on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Philips PCA and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Philips PCA and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Philips PCA|
|Developer||Signify Netherlands B.V.|
|Update||July 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Philips PCA FAQs, Guide, and Features
PCA is the latest control application from Signify. It is a self-configuring application that provides control options for lighting, HVAC from a single point. Using visible light communication or QR code input it can control the pre-commissioned Connected Lighting system. A professionally installed Philips Connected Lighting system is a pre-requisite for use of this app.
Android 5.0 or API 21 onwards is a requirement for PCA and is compatible with Samsung S6, LG Flex 2, and Nexus devices.
The PCA App will collect your location data provided by the location services offered on the phone platform to control the lighting and/or temperature at your current location. If you do not consent to the tracking of your location, certain functionality within the App may be limited. You can turn-off the location tracking functionality through the settings of your device, also temporarily. The PCA App needs to access your Camera and GPS receiver for delivering the functionalities and services of the App itself. If you do not consent to the use of these functionality within the App will be limited.
Read our App Privacy Notice https://www.signify.com/global/privacy/legal-information/privacy-notice for more information
The Philips PCA is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.