Download Phonograph Music Player for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Phonograph Music Player for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Phonograph Music Player on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Phonograph Music Player for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Phonograph Music Player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Phonograph Music Player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Phonograph Music Player for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Phonograph Music Player on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Phonograph Music Player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Phonograph Music Player for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Phonograph Music Player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Phonograph Music Player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Phonograph Music Player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Phonograph Music Player
|App Name||Phonograph Music Player|
|Developer||Karim Abou Zeid|
|Update||October 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Phonograph Music Player FAQs, Guide, and Features
Probably the best looking music player out there.
The user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines to ensure Phonograph is an eye candy for you.
Easy to Use
No complicated or overblown menus but a familiar and clean interface.
Phonograph automatically downloads additional information about your artists such as their images or biographies. When you install the official Last.fm app, scrobbling will work right out of the box too.
The UI colors change dynamically to match the main contents base color.
There is an inbuilt theme engine with many different colors to choose from.
The tag editor allows you to easily edit the tags of your music files such as title, artist, album name (…) for single songs or whole albums. You can even either let Phonograph automatically download missing album covers for you (powered by Last.fm) or choose one from your internal storage.
And OF COURSE
– Phonograph has all standard features such as:
– Create and edit playlists
– Homescreen widget
– Lockscreen playback controls
– “Go-To Actions” such as jump from a song or an album right to its artist
Licenses for the album covers used in the screenshots:
Credits: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/7918133232
More fixes for Android 11
The Phonograph Music Player is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.