Download Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault
|App Name||Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault|
|Update||October 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault FAQs, Guide, and Features
Best Secure and Private Vault on Play store.
Keep your Apps, Photos, Videos & Documents secure and private with photo & video Locker. Photo & video Locker is the easiest and safest way to create a secure location on your device to store and protect your Personal / Important Photos, Videos and Documents also it protects your apps with a Secret PIN and Pattern.
Photo & video Locker is your personal gallery where you can keep your most memorable photos and videos and ensure that friends who use your phone don’t see your personal photos/videos if they browse through your gallery.
Applock helps you tom protect your chating apps from snooping eyes.
Documents lock help you to hide your most important and personal documents such as bank documents, company documents, Presentations and bills.
Keep safe all your private data in one place.
– Password protected app access with a PIN / Pattern / Finger print.
– Applock to protect your apps
– Lock photos, videos and documents directly from your default gallery
– Works with your device’s memory / SD card to import and export photos and videos.
– Break-in-alert: snap the snooper
– Face down lock
– Fake door : Disguise photo & video locker as an another app.
– Fingerprint unlock (Only supported devices)
– Album View to manage your photos/videos faster.
– No storage limitations with unlimited photos/videos.
– Multi-select feature to import hundreds of photos/videos quickly.
– Easy unlock with just a tap.
– Optimized for HD tablets.
– Does not show in ‘recent apps’ list.
– Automatically quits in device’s sleep mode.
– Intuitive interface for a great experience.
– Share locked photos/videos directly on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Etc.
– Best lock app to lock your images and videos
– You can hide your album thumbnail of photo/video
– Slideshow photos
– Set cover image to your albums
– Material interface designs makes more live your app
– Set theme to depends on your mood
– Best rated photo vault among people in google play
In case if you forget your passwords we will send you to your registered e-mail id.
GET_ACCOUNTS permission is get user e-mail id for sending password.
Q: Where do my photos/videos go after I unlock them?
A: Your videos will be at “sdcard/GalleryLocker_UnLocked_Pic” after unlocking.
Q: How can I change my password?
A: Tap the ‘Settings’ icon which will show you an option to change your PIN / Pattern.
Q: Are my hidden photos/videos stored online?
A: No. Your videos are stored only on your device. We have no ability to remotely access your videos.
The Photo & Video Locker – Hide Photos / Vault is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.