Download Photo Video Maker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Photo Video Maker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Photo Video Maker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Photo Video Maker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Photo Video Maker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Photo Video Maker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Photo Video Maker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Photo Video Maker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Photo Video Maker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Photo Video Maker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Photo Video Maker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Photo Video Maker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Photo Video Maker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Photo Video Maker
|App Name||Photo Video Maker|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||January 12, 2018|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
Photo Video Maker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Photo Video Maker is the easiest way to create, edit and share amazing music videos, slideshows and stories with your photos, videos and free licensed music
With Video Maker, you can:
– Shoot, save and share short videos up to 30 seconds long.
– Edit videos with creative effects and filters
– Discover exciting new music and artists.
– Save videos privately so only you can see them.
+ Easy user interface for creating video in a minute.
+ Thousands of music and artists.
+ Use local songs to make a video.
+ Add music for your local videos.
+ All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way!
+ Funny dubs help you create an interesting video.
+ Powerful music search engine.
+ Edit videos with creative filters.
+ Share videos directly to Facebook, Instagram, Message, Youtube and other social media networks.
The Photo Video Maker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.