Download Piano + for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Piano + for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Piano + on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Piano + for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Piano + on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Piano + on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Piano + for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Piano + on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Piano + and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Piano + for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Piano + on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Piano + and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Piano + and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Piano +|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Piano + FAQs, Guide, and Features
Are you finding a virtual piano?
Are you interested in a piano practice app with songs?
Do you want to explore a new perfect piano app for free?
Let’s take a look at our Pianist HD piano + to find out more
With more than 50.000.000 downloads, what will our wonderful piano application give you?
– [Exclusive] Unlock 4 free themes for USA users and all countries speak English
– MIDI keyboard recording – Creating your own MIDI files and sharing them to PianistHD players’ community
– Easily create your own melody or learn piano along with available songs
– Enjoying huge music library with lots of Classical piano songs, Kids song collection, pop, anime songs,…
– “Daily Challenge” – Challenge yourself with +38.000 active users around the world
What else will you have?
– Piano 88 keys
– Lots of high-quality sounds to explore
– Attractive interface inspiring a pianist inside you
– Piano with letters on the keys
– Customize piano keyboard size – easier to tap for user around the world
– Multi musical instrument: Grand Piano, Digital Piano, Guitar, Viola, Music Box,…
– Single-row mode; Double-row mode; Dual players; Solo mode; Performance mode.
Try out our amazing Piano app for free and become a pianist master.
Play for free!
We love to listen to your feedback. Please drop us a message at [email protected] you like this app, a positive rating or review would be a great support for us.
Clarification for Access Permissions:
– Storage including Write and Read external storage is for creating and storing downloaded data
– Phone State Access helps us distinguish users’ transactions and manage Ruby numbers. We can assure this request is completely reliable and strictly conforms to Google Play’s policy.
• Fixed losing songs added to “Favorite”
• Fixed bugs related to playing Midi songs
• Fixed bugs related to sound and playing experience
• Fixed bugs to receive Ruby after watch Ads
The Piano + is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.