Download PictureThis – Plant Identifier for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PictureThis – Plant Identifier for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PictureThis – Plant Identifier on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PictureThis – Plant Identifier for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PictureThis – Plant Identifier on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PictureThis – Plant Identifier on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PictureThis – Plant Identifier for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PictureThis – Plant Identifier on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PictureThis – Plant Identifier and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PictureThis – Plant Identifier for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PictureThis – Plant Identifier on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PictureThis – Plant Identifier and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PictureThis – Plant Identifier and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
PictureThis – Plant Identifier
|App Name||PictureThis – Plant Identifier|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
PictureThis – Plant Identifier FAQs, Guide, and Features
Instantly identify plants. Accurate, fast and content rich! In addition to description and plant care tips, enjoy beautiful plant pictures around the world.
PictureThis helps more than 70,000,000 users identify, learn, and enjoy all kinds of plants: flowers, trees, succulents, cacti and more!
When you take a walk during sunny days, have you ever come across a beautiful flower you would know more about? When you’re doing gardening work, have you ever needed tips on plant caring? Simply take a photo of the plant, PictureThis answers all the questions for you.
PictureThis is capable of identifying 17,000+ plant species with accuracy of 98%, better than most human experts. With revolutionary artificial intelligence engine, it’s constantly learning from experts and specialists, identify more and better everyday. And now it’s all at your fingertips! Picture this plant, and enjoy!
– Instantly identify thousands of plants, flowers, and trees with advanced artificial intelligence
– Learn about plants and discover beautiful plant pictures taken by our users around the world
– Get suggestions and advice from a network of friendly horticulture specialists
–Plant care tips and water reminders, help you better grow your lovely plants
– Easy-to-use interface with friendly guides, help you get the best photo
– Quickly and easily share your photos with a growing community of plant lovers
– Keep track of all the plants, trees, and flowers you identify in your own personal collection
PictureThis team hopes to build a vibrant community for plant lovers and help more people know more about plants.
CONNECT WITH US
Our new and improved version incorporates the following updates:
– Enhanced ‘Diagnose’ function that makes it easier for users to diagnose their sick plants and take action to improve their health
– A few minor bugs have been fixed for a smoother user experience.
The PictureThis – Plant Identifier is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.