Download PingTools Pro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PingTools Pro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PingTools Pro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PingTools Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PingTools Pro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PingTools Pro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PingTools Pro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PingTools Pro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PingTools Pro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PingTools Pro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PingTools Pro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PingTools Pro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PingTools Pro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||PingTools Pro|
|Update||August 25, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
PingTools Pro FAQs, Guide, and Features
This app contains the following tools:
• Info tool, where you can see the network connection status, IP address of the Wi-Fi router, external IP address, information about your ISP and more. In addition, Info screen displays a couple useful charts of Wi-Fi connection and network usage.
• Watcher – checks the network resources on schedule. Watcher show notify if the state of the resource has changed, it will allow you to always be aware of any problems with the network.
• Local-Area Network – looking for other network devices. You will always be aware of who is connected to your network as well as identify hardware manufacturer and what services are running on these devices.
• Ping – a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTPHTTPS ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• GeoPing – check the availability of the resource throughout the world. In just one click you can find out if your site is accessible for ex in Singapore.
• Traceroute – an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host. The Visual Traceroute uses map to show you how the data packages goes around the earth to reach a specified destination.
• iPerf – Utility for analyzing network bandwidth. It is based on iperf3 and supports both server and client mode.
• Port scanner – a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device. Most of ports displayed with description, so you will know what application uses it.
• Whois – a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner – shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Bonjour browser – is a network utility for exploring Bonjour (ZeroConf, Avahi) services on the network. Bonjour comes built-in with Apple’s operating systems, so you can use this utility to search the network address of an iPhoneiPod etc.
• Wi-Fi scanner – list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the AP, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner – this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where is SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan.
• DNS Lookup – tool for querying Domain Name System (DNS) name servers. Is useful for network troubleshooting or just find out the IP address of the domain, mail server and more. Reverse DNS is supported as well.
• Wake on LAN – is a tool that allows you to turn on a network computer remotely by sending a special data packet (called a Magic Packet). WoL is simply irreplaceable in cases when you do not have physical access to the computer, which is suddenly turned off.
• IP Calculator – this utility is useful when setting up network equipment. IP Calculator will help you to calculate the parameters of the network, determine the range of IP addresses, subnet mask.
PingTools Pro has been awarded the “App of The Day” by MyAppFree (https://app.myappfree.com/)
• LAN scanner improved
• Ability to create a shortcut of any tool
• Watcher improved with http response validation
• v4.52 – bug fixes
The PingTools Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.