Download Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet
|App Name||Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet|
|Update||April 20, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet FAQs, Guide, and Features
Are you ready to have fun? we give you a horse game that pushes your creativity to reach a beautiful universe of colors and happiness, Pixie the Pony – My Virtual Pet Horse Game contains a huge amount of amazing ways to interact with your virtual Pet pony where you can take care of him, or play horse games with him, or even collect butterflies for your virtual pony and make him happy.
Take a chance to have a virtual pony that you’ve always wanted. Your pony likes running, swimming, gardening, watching beautiful butterflies, and mostly, being a part of your life! Adopt the cutest pony in the world and make your dreams come true & play horse games with him.
Take Care of Your Virtual Pet Pony
After choosing the color of your virtual pet pony, Take care of your pet’s feeding, sleeping, and health. Shower your virtual pony under the waterfall or wash him in a lake. For good and quiet sleep, put the pony in a stable and turn off the sun.
Explore Your Virtual Pet’s Green Land
Explore pony’s green land, lake, prairie, and steppe. Grow your own vegetables, cereals, and fruits like carrots, wheat, apples, and many more. Plant flowers to attract butterflies so you can fill all pages in your butterfly collection album.
Customise the world
You can use your artistic creativity to customize your pony’s virtual home, stable castle and trees to create the dream world for your virtual pet, where he will jump around, eat vegetables and fruits and run like a colorful happy virtual pet unicorn. you can also change what your pony is wearing, also you can fix and clean his shoes. There is no limit to the fun we give you with Pixie the Pony – My Virtual Pet Horse Game!
Have fun & Play virtual pet horse game, like the following mini games:-
– Lowpoly Puzzle: A simple and fun puzzle game to play while taking care of your horse.
– Pairs match: a very fun to play and easy to play memory picture matching game.
– Diamond connect: A fun way to spend your afternoon by connecting diamonds.
– Flying Pony Horse Game: tab the screen to keep your horse flying & collect stars.
– Pony Jumping Horse Game: jump to avoid obstacles & collect stars.
– Racing Pony Horse Game: avoid obstacles and try to make the best time.
– Earn coins to do a pony makeover horse game and unleash your creativity.
– Make a rainbow unicorn, galaxy pony, fairy pony, and many others.
– Complete as many funny quests as possible to get super shiny rewards.
Your cute horse virtual pet needs some loving care. We promise you’ll have the best virtual pony in the world!
This game is free to play but certain in-game items and features, also some of those mentioned in game description, may require payment via in-app purchases which cost real money. Please check your device settings for more detailed options regarding in-app purchases.
The game contains advertising for Bubadu’s products or some third parties which will redirect users to our or third-party site or app.
This game is certified compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) by FTC approved COPPA safe harbor PRIVO. If you would like to know more about the measures we have in place for protecting child privacy please see our policies here: https://bubadu.com/privacy-policy.shtml .
Terms of service: https://bubadu.com/tos.shtml
– minor bug fixes
The Pixie the Pony – Virtual Pet is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.