Download Pixtica: Camera and Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pixtica: Camera and Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pixtica: Camera and Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pixtica: Camera and Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pixtica: Camera and Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pixtica: Camera and Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pixtica: Camera and Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pixtica: Camera and Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pixtica: Camera and Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pixtica: Camera and Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pixtica: Camera and Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pixtica: Camera and Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pixtica: Camera and Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Pixtica: Camera and Editor
|App Name||Pixtica: Camera and Editor|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Pixtica: Camera and Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Pixtica is a feature-packed «all-in-one» camera app with photo and video editors, a comprehensive gallery, and many creative tools. Made for photography lovers, filmmakers, and creative minds. Designed to be fast, so you never miss a moment again.
Pixtica’s intuitive design helps you unleash your creative potential, so you can take the perfect photos and videos, no matter your level of experience in photography.
• Filters, stickers and textures – A large selection of assets to compose unique creations. From professional filters, to fish-eye lenses, and even animated stickers.
• Manual Controls – If your device has manual controls capabilities, then you can now unleash the full power of your camera at a pro-grade level like a DSLR, and intuitively adjust the ISO, shutter speed, focus, exposure, and white balance. Attention: Manual controls require that your device manufacturer allows apps to use them, and not only to the factory camera app.
• Portrait mode – Take photos with a blurred background, or use the portrait editor to apply blur areas to any photo, and even make bokeh effects. You can also replace the photo’s background, or even remove it with a stage-light effect.
• Panorama – Capture breathtaking wide panoramas with a very easy-to-use interface.
• HDR – Take beautiful HDR photos with multiple presets.
• GIF Recorder – Create GIF animations with different capture modes for unique loops. Your selfies will never be the same again.
• Time-Lapse and Hyperlapse – Record accelerated events using time lapse motion.
• Slow Motion – Record videos in epic slow motion. (When the device supports it).
• Tiny Planet – Create little planets in real-time with live preview thanks to Pixtica’s advanced stereographic projection algorithm.
• Photobooth – Have fun with automatic photo collages ready to share. With the option to pause between each photo taken, so you can produce very creative compositions. Give it a try with a selfie collage.
• Document Scanner – Scan any type of document to JPEG or even PDF.
• MEME editor – Oh yes, with Pixtica you can also create Memes, with a large selection of high quality stickers.
• RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format like a pro. (When the device supports it).
• Yo-Yo – Create captivating mini-videos, automatically generated from a brief burst of photos. Try it out by making faces with the selfie camera, or record something that is moving.
• Smart guide-lines – Flat-lay photography has never been so easy thanks to the flat position indicator.
• Gallery – Access all your media with a complete gallery which includes tools to make collages, convert photos into GIF slideshows, create Memes, and even PDF documents.
• Photo Editor – Give a creative touch to your photos with filters, a large selection of stickers, and even a drawing tool for easy sketching.
• Video Editor – Retouch your videos with animated stickers, duration trimming, and other adjustments.
• Magic Hours – Find out the best daytime periods for the blue and golden hours.
• QR Scanner – Included QR / Barcode scanner, so you have everything you need in a single app.
• New Video-to-GIF converter, in the gallery.
• Redesigned video and photo editors.
• Grouped by category the camera modes.
• Added the meme editor into the creative editor.
• Multiple improvements and optimizations.
The Pixtica: Camera and Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.