Download Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player
|App Name||Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player FAQs, Guide, and Features
Podcast Republic is one of the most popular podcast platforms on the world serving 1M+ podcasts and 500M+ episodes worldwide. Our Android app is the top quality podcast app with over 4M downloads, 90K+ authentic reviews. An app you can trust!
Podcast Republic makes it easier for you to manage your podcasts, online radio streaming, audio books and RSS news & blog feeds within a single app, full of amazing features and highly customizable. All the cool features of this app are at your disposal for free. We invite you to try our app and have an amazing experience of enjoying your favorite contents from all over the world.
Flexible with Online and Offline Podcasts
Enjoy your favorite shows whenever you like, wherever you go with our easy podcast app. You can stream your favorite podcast series through the internet or you can download them and listen to podcasts offline whenever you want.
Enjoy Different Kinds of Podcasts
Whether you are into RSS news podcasts, Podcast Radio, Audio Books, Music, Science, True Crime, or something else, you will trust our podcast catcher to find the best programs for you that you can enjoy anytime.
Great Web App
Our web app https://podcastrepublic.net will allow you to easily view your subscriptions and sync the playback progress with the Android app. You can listen to podcasts free via the web app on your laptop, and pick up where you’ve left off on your phone.
Play Your Local Media Files
Apart from being a daily podcast catcher and player app, you can play the media files stored on your device in this app. Enjoy audiobooks, music, and other media files from one single app!
– Variable playback speed to play the episodes with a speed between 0.5x to 5x.
– Trim silence in the episodes to save your listening time.
– Volume boost to increase the volume of voices for you.
– True multiple playlists support for better playback organization.
– Prioritize your listening with the powerful priority playlists feature.
– Smart play queue feature designed with podcast listening in the mind.
– Schedule to play podcast or radio at a specific time. Wake up with your favorite show.
– Set sleep timer to stop the playback while you sleep.
– Gesture operated Car mode. Control the playback with simple gestures. No need to look for the controls on the screen at all.
– Customizable shaking actions to control your playback without opening your phone.
– Customize skipping intervals in the mid of the playback, or even skip the beginning/ending of the podcast.
– Bookmark positions inside the episode with notes.
– Allow to jump between chapters easily with chapter title displayed.
– Remember your playback position and pick up from where you left last time.
– Live radio streaming from all the world.
– Support Chromecast, Android wear, and Android Auto.
– Support to play video in picture in picture (PIP) mode.
– Fully automated download. Check podcast update at a configurable interval.
– Automatically delete downloaded episode file after been listened.
– Powerful Episode filter to set up your own rules (playback state, download state, publishing date, etc) to view episodes.
– Control the app through Intents from third party apps like Tasker, …
– Night mode to switch between day and night theme automatically.
– True SD card support. Save downloads to any location on SD card.
Cloud Syncing & Backup
– Sync your subscriptions and playback progress between connected devices in real time.
– Schedule automatic backup of the app data. Keep your data safe!
Beta program: Join our beta program: https://goo.gl/By2Htd.
Feedback: [email protected]
This app is ads supported app. Ads can be removed through in-app purchase.
Nov 24 2021
* Fix a playback error when Bluetooth is connected on some devices.
* Fix a RSS feed OPML importing bug.
* Playback speed quick buttons are now customizable.
* Fix read RSS articles are marked as unread again after refreshing.
* Tweak dark theme.
The Podcast Republic – Daily Podcast Player is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.