Download Point Blur : blur photo editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Point Blur : blur photo editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Point Blur : blur photo editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Point Blur : blur photo editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Point Blur : blur photo editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Point Blur : blur photo editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Point Blur : blur photo editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Point Blur : blur photo editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Point Blur : blur photo editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Point Blur : blur photo editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Point Blur : blur photo editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Point Blur : blur photo editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Point Blur : blur photo editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Point Blur : blur photo editor
|App Name||Point Blur : blur photo editor|
|Update||October 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Point Blur : blur photo editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Blur processing on part or all of the photo.
It’s a simple operation.
– This will give you a background blur effect.
– This will blur some part or all of your photo image.
– This will used to blur the unwanted part of your picture.
How to use
– Choose and Crop an image.
– Trace the part you want to add an effect.
You can easily add a special effect to a part of the photo with just this operation.
How to use the pink button.
1.You can use the eraser by touching.
2.A straight line effect can be used by pressing and holding.
Change the effect.
1.The effect can be changed from the button on the lower right, and many blurs and multiple mosaics are available.
2.blur, triangle or Hexagon Pixelation or mosaic.
1.You can change the brush type from the + button.
2.Selectable from 3 types of hard, soft and air
Add effect to the whole.
1.You can perform the entire processing with the button on the upper left.
2.Effect and strength can be changed.
It is also useful for example, when you want to up the photos to SNS.
Face and car license plate, you can blur the name etc.
You can protect your privacy naturally without changing the atmosphere of the photo.
– Shallow focus photo in the background of the image.
– Unwanted part of your picture.
– Image background effect.
It is very simple app.
The Point Blur : blur photo editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.