Download Pokémon TV for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pokémon TV for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pokémon TV on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pokémon TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pokémon TV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pokémon TV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pokémon TV for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pokémon TV on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pokémon TV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pokémon TV for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pokémon TV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pokémon TV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pokémon TV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Pokémon TV|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 9, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Pokémon TV FAQs, Guide, and Features
Download the redesigned Pokémon TV app, complete with awesome new features and even easier navigation! Watching your favorite Pokémon animated adventures on all of your devices has never been easier. Stream movies, episodes, and special animated features starring Ash, Pikachu, and all of their friends, all at no cost!
Easily Watch Across Devices!
When you sign in with your Pokémon Trainer Club account, your episode and season progress will be saved across all of your devices.
Watch Full Seasons!
Catch up on full seasons at a time. Current full seasons include: Season 1: Indigo League, Season 20: Sun & Moon, and Season 21: Sun & Moon—Ultra Adventures (all aired episodes).
Stay Up to Date with Push Notifications!
We’ve also added push notifications to alert you when new movies and episodes have been added. With push notifications enabled, you’ll be the first to know what awesome adventures await the next time you watch!
If you’re planning to be without internet service for a while, don’t worry! With the updated app, you can download episodes or a movie for offline viewing. This video will be stored to your device, so you can watch on that long airplane flight!
The Pokémon TV app is the perfect way for fans to watch their favorite episodes.
The Pokémon TV is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.