Download Portal Quest for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Portal Quest for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Portal Quest on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Portal Quest for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Portal Quest on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Portal Quest on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Portal Quest for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Portal Quest on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Portal Quest and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Portal Quest for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Portal Quest on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Portal Quest and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Portal Quest and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Portal Quest|
|Update||November 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Portal Quest FAQs, Guide, and Features
Enter the blocky world of Portal Quest, the next generation of strategy role playing mobile games! Gather and lead your team of battle-ready Heroes to fight in a war against a corrupt force! The Hollow are poised to take over the World as you know it. It’s up to your team to fight through battles to hold the Hollow back. Your enemies will only get tougher so assembling the best team of battle-ready Heroes requires an essential strategy. Summon your team to take down the enemy while upgrading them to the finest Heroes Portal Quest has seen. It’s the only way we will be able to fight the Hollow back and defeat them for good!
• Battle Through the Campaign – Earn gear, experience, and shards to upgrade your heroes by taking down the enemy in 5v5 PVE battles.
• Gather the Best Heroes – Collect and upgrade 100+ unique heroes to build out a full team.
• Choose Your Heroes Wisely – Each Hero has has a unique strategy. Use them against the right enemies and you’ll end up on top.
• Compete in Guild Wars – Storm the war zone with your Guildmates and fight other Guilds in epic battles to defend your Keep!
• Tons of Challenging Modes – Whether it’s collecting unique gear from a dungeon or putting your team up against your friends in PVP, there is always a battle to fight in this strategy RPG!
Facebook – facebook.com/portalquestgame
• New Cosmetics
• Bug Fixes
The Portal Quest is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.