Download Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar
|App Name||Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar|
|Update||November 6, 2018|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar FAQs, Guide, and Features
This pregnancy calculator will help you find out when you conceived, the stage of pregnancy you’re in, and even the expected due date.
If you want to know your pregnancy calendar and calculate how many weeks pregnant you are, then this is the app for you.
-Complete pregnancy calculator: learn about pregnancy stages.
-Week by week pregnancy: receive a brief summary on your pregnancy throughout the trimesters, as well as learn about the changes your body’s experiencing.
-Notes on your pregnancy: write down and keep a record of notes on the different stages of your pregnancy, so as to review them later on or show them to your doctor. You’ll be able to record everything, from the very first pregnancy symptoms until the birth of your baby.
-Clear and concise information: we’ll show you visually and in a user friendly way everything you need to know about your pregnancy.
-Easy and simple pregnancy due date calculator: just enter the date of your last period and the duration of your cycles, and the app will do the rest.
Final note: the information provided in this app should never be taken as definitive. This app is designed to provide information and guidance but does not substitute for a doctor’s visit.
The Pregnancy Calculator and Calendar is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.