Download Prisma Photo Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Prisma Photo Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Prisma Photo Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Prisma Photo Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Prisma Photo Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Prisma Photo Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Prisma Photo Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Prisma Photo Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Prisma Photo Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Prisma Photo Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Prisma Photo Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Prisma Photo Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Prisma Photo Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Prisma Photo Editor
|App Name||Prisma Photo Editor|
|Developer||Prisma Labs, Inc.|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Prisma Photo Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
*** Google Editor’s choice ***
*** 120+ Million users ***
Prisma is a photo editor app that creates amazing photo effects transforming your photos into paintings. Using Prisma’s art filters you can make your photo look as if Picasso, Munch, or even Salvador Dali himself painted it for you!
HUNDREDS OF STYLES
You’ll find more than 300 art styles in Prisma’s art filter library. Prisma has the largest collection of different artistic styles to choose from.
Find your favorite one!
NEW ART FILTER EVERY DAY
Prisma releases a new art filter every single day. Just open the app and you’ll be sure to find a new awesome Daily filter! We also release special styles from time to time. Don’t miss them either 🙂
FINE-TUNE YOUR PICTURES
After applying art filters, enhance the results using image enhancement tools. In the photo enhancement mode, you can find a wide range of photo tools like exposure, sharpness, contrast, brightness, etc.
NEW IMPROVED PRISMA Our art-AI is getting smarter every day! This update includes some minor changes that will help make your experience with the app even smoother.
The Prisma Photo Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.