Download Private Notepad – safe notes for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Private Notepad – safe notes for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Private Notepad – safe notes on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Private Notepad – safe notes for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Private Notepad – safe notes on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Private Notepad – safe notes on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Private Notepad – safe notes for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Private Notepad – safe notes on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Private Notepad – safe notes and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Private Notepad – safe notes for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Private Notepad – safe notes on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Private Notepad – safe notes and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Private Notepad – safe notes and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Private Notepad – safe notes
|App Name||Private Notepad – safe notes|
|Update||December 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Private Notepad – safe notes FAQs, Guide, and Features
Private Notepad is a secure notepad app that allows you to create secret notes and reminders and to organize data in lists (to do list, checklist, shopping list). Store your photos in a private vault, backup your data to the secure cloud and sync it across your devices. Text and photos are securely encrypted. Create safe notes with this notepad!
– Offline access: access your notes without internet connection
– Checklist: plan your day with to do list, make shopping list, grocery list
– Autosave: the notepad will save your notes automatically while you edit them
– Password protection: protect your notes and checklist with password, PIN-code or pattern
– Folders: organize your notes using folders
– Photo vault: add photos and images to your secure notes
– Encryption: your notes and photos are always stored encrypted with AES standard which is used in banking systems
– Intruder’s photo: the notepad will notify you about wrong password attempts and will show you a photo of the intruder
– Fingerprint access: open your notes and checklists with one touch
– Labels: group your notes and to do list with labels to find them easily
– Colors: make your notepad more colorful – paint your notes with your favorite colors
– Cloud sync: backup and sync your notes across your devices using the secure cloud
– Reminders: add reminders to your notes to remember important things
– Undo button: undo last changes while you edit a note or to do list
– Data hiding: enable hiding the most critical notes if someone tries to break into your private vault
– Self-destruction: enable destroying the most critical notes if someone tries to break into your private vault
– Selective protection: protect only particular notes or to do list with password
– PDF and TXT files: export your notes to PDF and TXT files or convert the existing file to your notes
– UI themes: select from several notepad themes for a custom look
– Support: FAQ will help you to work with notes, checklist and reminders. Also you can always contact support if you have some questions
– Camera: the notepad uses it for taking pictures of intruders
– Contacts: required to backup notes to your Google Drive
– Storage: required for exporting notes to the phone memory
– Network access and Internet: the notepad uses it for for syncing notes with cloud
– Billing service: required for purchasing premium version
– Fingerprint hardware: required for the fingerprint access
– Preventing notepad from sleeping: required for disabling the sleep mode in some situations
– Password Manager: store your passwords conveniently
– Home screen: set Folders or Reminders as your home screen
– New sorting types for notes and folders
– New premium theme “Mint”
– Small improvements and bug fixes
The Private Notepad – safe notes is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.