Download Private Proxy Browser for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Private Proxy Browser for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Private Proxy Browser on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Private Proxy Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Private Proxy Browser on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Private Proxy Browser on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Private Proxy Browser for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Private Proxy Browser on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Private Proxy Browser and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Private Proxy Browser for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Private Proxy Browser on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Private Proxy Browser and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Private Proxy Browser and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Private Proxy Browser
|App Name||Private Proxy Browser|
|Developer||Fast Browser VPN|
|Update||September 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Private Proxy Browser FAQs, Guide, and Features
Do you want to be secure and private online?
With Private Proxy Browser, you will get full online privacy and anonymity with an embedded proxy solution.
Our Private Proxy Privacy Browser has the speed you need, the browsing features you expect (like tabs & bookmarks), and it comes, by default, with best-in-class privacy essentials:
Clear All Data — clear all your tabs and browsing data by just closing the app.
Search Privately — our private proxy solution comes built-in so you can surf the Internet without being tracked.
Ad Blocker — automatically block unwanted ads in websites you like.
Enhanced Encryption — protect your data by adding extra encryption layer on your internet traffic.
Anonymous Browsing — If you would be using your own ip then there isn’t any privacy at all ! We believe in that and because of that we always connect you to different IPs.
Escape any government surveillance by hiding your IP.
Simple, private and secure.
Bug fixes and speedy performance improvements
The Private Proxy Browser is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.