Download ProControl+ for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ProControl+ for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ProControl+ on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ProControl+ for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ProControl+ on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ProControl+ on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ProControl+ for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ProControl+ on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ProControl+ and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ProControl+ for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ProControl+ on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ProControl+ and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ProControl+ and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||April 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
ProControl+ FAQs, Guide, and Features
The ProControl+ combines CCTV and Intrusion systems in one app, providing a total security solution for your home or business.
ProControl+ allows you to:
• View multiple streams of IP Cameras from Hikvision
• Arm and disarm your security system
• View the system status
• Control up to 30 devices including:
• Opening and closing your gates
• Turning your lights on and off
• Locking and unlocking your doors
• Turning your sprinklers on and off
• Notifications when your system is armed or disarmed
• Get your system to tell you who has armed the system
• And much more!
All of this functionality can be set up and controlled through the PyronixCloud, where you can enable and disable users of your security system. The easy-to-use setup wizard will guide you through the setup of ProControl+ and the PyronixCloud, to ensure that in no time at all you are reaping the benefits of being able to control your security system and your CCTV system from one app, at any time, from anywhere in the world, using a secure connection.
Latest feature – Video Verification*
Streamlining alarm activations and video footage, Video Verification bridges the gap between assuming and knowing. Building on the total security solution ProControl+ already provides, Video Verification is an automated process which immediately visualises the event to users.
*Set up in the PyronixCloud or by contacting your installer.
Please note: Video verification is now available in regions outside of the UK. The UK market release will be in Q3 2019.
Enhancement to connectivity functionality for cameras.
The ProControl+ is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.