Download ProtonMail – Encrypted Email for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ProtonMail – Encrypted Email for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ProtonMail – Encrypted Email for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ProtonMail – Encrypted Email for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ProtonMail – Encrypted Email
|App Name||ProtonMail – Encrypted Email|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
ProtonMail – Encrypted Email FAQs, Guide, and Features
The Swiss-based ProtonMail secure email app combines state of the art security features with end-to-end encryption while being intuitive and easy to use. Used by millions worldwide, the ProtonMail app respects your privacy and is secure against cyberattacks.
The Wall Street Journal says:
“ProtonMail offers encrypted email, which makes it virtually impossible for anyone to read it except the sender and the recipient.”
With the ProtonMail app, you can:
• Create a new protonmail.com encrypted email address
• Send and receive encrypted emails and attachments with ease
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Keep your inbox tidy and clean with folders and labels
• Quickly organize emails with customizable swipe gestures and labels
• Receive new email notifications
• Send password protected encrypted emails to non-ProtonMail email addresses
Why use ProtonMail?
• ProtonMail is 100% free with no catches. If you like using ProtonMail, you can upgrade to a premium account
• Automatic ‘easy-to-use’ end-to-end encryption that is invisible to the user
• Zero-access encryption storage formatting that not even Proton can read
• Open-source encryption that allows inspection by security experts from around the world
• ProtonMail is hosted entirely in Switzerland, under the protection of the world’s strongest privacy laws
Industry Leading Security Features
Messages are stored on ProtonMail servers using end-to-end encryption at all times and are transmitted in encrypted format between Proton servers and user devices. This largely eliminates the risk of message interception.
Zero Access to User Data
ProtonMail’s zero access architecture means that your data is encrypted in a way that makes it inaccessible to us. Data is encrypted on the client side using an encryption key that Proton does not have access to. This means we don’t have the technical ability to decrypt your messages.
ProtonMail’s open-source software has been thoroughly vetted by security experts from around the world to ensure the highest levels of protection. ProtonMail only uses secure implementations of AES, RSA, along with OpenPGP, while all of the cryptographic libraries used are open source. By using open-source libraries, ProtonMail can guarantee that the encryption algorithms used do not have clandestinely built-in back doors.
ProtonMail in the press:
“ProtonMail is a Gmail-like email system which uses end-to-end encryption, making it impossible for outside parties to monitor.” Forbes
“A new email service being developed by a group from MIT and CERN promises to bring secure, encrypted email to the masses and keep sensitive information away from prying eyes.” Huffington Post
Follow ProtonMail on social for all the latest news and offers:
For more information, visit: https://protonmail.com
Our open-source code base: https://github.com/ProtonMail
* Updated some translations in Portuguese
The ProtonMail – Encrypted Email is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.