Download ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN
|App Name||ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN FAQs, Guide, and Features
ProtonVPN is the world’s ONLY free VPN service that is safe to use and respects your privacy. ProtonVPN is created by the CERN scientists behind ProtonMail – the world’s largest encrypted email service. Proton’s free VPN offers secure and encrypted internet access with advanced security features and access to blocked websites and streaming platforms.
Used by millions worldwide, Proton’s secure no-logs VPN offers 24/7 private internet access, and does not record your browsing history, display ads, sell your data to third parties, or limit downloads.
FREE VPN features available to ALL users:
1. VPN accelerator – increases ProtonVPN’s speeds by over 400% to give users an express service
2. Unlimited data with no bandwidth or speed restrictions
3. Strictly NO logs
4. Full disk encrypted servers protect your data
5. Bypass geo-restrictions – smart protocol selection automatically overcomes VPN bans and unblocks censored content
6. Perfect forward secrecy – encrypted traffic cannot be captured and decrypted later
7. DNS leak protection – DNS queries are also encrypted to ensure that your browsing activity cannot be exposed through DNS leaks
8. Split tunnelling support allows you to select which apps go through the VPN tunnel
9. Always-on VPN/kill switch offers protection against leaks caused by accidental disconnections
1. 1400+ high speed servers across 60+ countries
2. Fast VPN: High speed servers with connections up to 10 Gbps
3. Connect up to 10 devices to VPN at the same time
4. Stream films, sports events, and videos on any streaming service (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ etc)
5. Access to blocked or censored content
6. File-sharing and P2P support
7. Adblocker (NetShield) – a DNS filtering feature that protects users from malware, blocks ads, and prevents website trackers from following you across the web
8. Secure Core servers protect against network-based attacks with multi-hop VPN
9. Tor over VPN provides automatic integration with the Tor anonymity network
• No personal data required to sign up
• ProtonVPN’s Secure Core architecture allows our secure VPN service to defend against network-based attacks
• Unique VPN Accelerator technology increases your VPN speeds by over 400%
• Uses only VPN protocols that are proven to be secure: OpenVPN, IKEv2, and WireGuard (no PPTP and L2TP/IPSec).
• Independently audited by SEC Consult with all results published on our website
• Physical data centres accessible only via biometric verification
• Trusted open-source code that can be reviewed for security by anyone
• Data protection using AES-256 and 4096 RSA encryption
• Multi-platform support for use across Android, Linux, Windows, MacOS, iOS and more
Join the privacy revolution
Your support is important as it allows us to continue our mission to bring online freedom and the right to privacy to people around the globe. Get our private VPN free today and enjoy fast VPN connections and a secure internet, from anywhere.
Mozilla: “There are many VPN vendors out there, but not all of them are created equal. ProtonVPN offers a secure, reliable, and easy-to-use VPN service and is operated by the makers of ProtonMail, a respected, privacy-oriented email service… As a company they have a track record of fighting for online privacy and they share our dedication to internet safety and security.”
PCMag: “[ProtonVPN’s] focus on exacting security at an affordable price tag makes it a compelling choice. Plus, its free version is the best we’ve tested so far.”
Follow ProtonVPN on social for all the latest news and offers:
Notice for users in China and UAE – ProtonVPN may be blocked due to government restrictions outside our control.
– Fixes “Server List” button being inaccessible on some TV devices
– Improves “Report bug” functionality
The ProtonVPN: Private, Secure VPN is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.