Download ProxyDroid for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ProxyDroid for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ProxyDroid on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ProxyDroid for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ProxyDroid on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ProxyDroid on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ProxyDroid for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ProxyDroid on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ProxyDroid and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ProxyDroid for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ProxyDroid on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ProxyDroid and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ProxyDroid and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||January 16, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
ProxyDroid FAQs, Guide, and Features
ProxyDroid is an app that can help you to set the proxy (http / socks4 / socks5) on your android devices.
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a “Recover” option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI’s SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
Minor bug fixes.
The ProxyDroid is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.