Download Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Proxynel: unblock sites proxy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Proxynel: unblock sites proxy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Proxynel: unblock sites proxy
|App Name||Proxynel: unblock sites proxy|
|Update||November 1, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Proxynel: unblock sites proxy FAQs, Guide, and Features
How to unblock all websites now even If you believe you can’t or don’t know how!
If you want to start browsing blocked websites in your country, but you don’t know how, here’s some good news:
Proxynel is an online proxy browser app for Android. It can unblock websites, change your IP and keep you anonymous online.
Why you need Proxynel? Because:
● You can unblock websites in any location.
● You can protect your online privacy.
● You can unlock your school’s WiFi.
● You can access websites in Indonesia, UAE, Saudi Arabia and in many more countries.
● Truly unlimited, no bandwidth or speed limitations
● Anonymous: browsing while hiding your IP.
● Fast: open the app, unlock and browse. Just like that!
But there’s more to this little app than “just” proxy. Here’s just a fraction of what you’re getting…
Choose your location
You can change your IP to be located in the US, UK, Canada or keep it random with our easy to use location switcher.
No logs policy
We don’t store users’ data on our servers to make sure it is safe and locked away from authorities.
Dynamic IP switching
Proxynel assigns you automatically and dynamically a new IP every time the proxy browser makes a request to the internet, so you will always stay anonymous and untraceable on the internet!
Unblock social media websites
You can unblock Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Netflix, etc..
Proxy OFF mode
You can use the app just like a normal browser by turning the proxy OFF.
So, how does it work?
Proxynel routes your traffic through multiple server locations like: USA, France, UK, Amsterdam, Canada, etc… So there are no footprints left behind while browsing using our app, making it the perfect solution to escape government surveillance.
The Proxynel: unblock sites proxy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.