Download PS4 Second Screen for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PS4 Second Screen for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PS4 Second Screen on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PS4 Second Screen for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PS4 Second Screen on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PS4 Second Screen on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PS4 Second Screen for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PS4 Second Screen on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PS4 Second Screen and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PS4 Second Screen for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PS4 Second Screen on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PS4 Second Screen and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PS4 Second Screen and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
PS4 Second Screen
|App Name||PS4 Second Screen|
|Developer||PlayStation Mobile Inc.|
|Update||June 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
PS4 Second Screen FAQs, Guide, and Features
Connect your PS4™ and your mobile device with the Second Screen app to use the following features.
• Use your mobile device to operate your PS4™.
• Display in-game information on your mobile device while playing a game on the PS4™ that supports the second screen feature.
• Use your mobile device to enter text on the PS4™.
A PlayStation™Network account is required to access these features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: (http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html).
[If you have trouble signing in, or if you see a network connection error]
• If you have both PlayStation Messages and PlayStation App installed, change the settings on your device so that PlayStation App does not automatically close in the
• If you have both PlayStation Communities and PlayStation App installed, change the settings on your device so that PlayStation App does not automatically close in the background.
• If you have both PS4 Second Screen and PlayStation App installed, change the settings on your device so that PlayStation App does not automatically close in the background.
Performance has been improved.
The PS4 Second Screen is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.