Download PStouch for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PStouch for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PStouch on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PStouch for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PStouch on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PStouch on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PStouch for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PStouch on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PStouch and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PStouch for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PStouch on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PStouch and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PStouch and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||June 11, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
PStouch FAQs, Guide, and Features
– Control PalmSens and EmStat devices via USB* or Bluetooth
– Configure and run measurements
– Load and save measured curves
– Analyse and manipulate peaks
– Analytical mode for concentration determination by means of standard addition or a calibration curve
– Share measurement and analysis data directly via e-mail or Dropbox
– Support for PalmSens accessories such as a multiplexer, stirrer or bipot
– Since version 1.12 PStouch will request Wi-fi and network access permissions when it is installed. These are used only for (anonymous) analytics and automated bug reports. When PStouch is first started the user is asked about anonymous data collection and bug reports, if he/she selects no then PStouch will never use the wi-fi connection. We respect your privacy and will never collect personal information!
1. If PStouch fails to update or does not start after updating then please uninstall it, delete the PStouch folder on your SD card and reinstall PStouch from the Google Play store. Also make sure that there is enough free space on your phone and SD card.
2. If you would like to connect you EmStat or PalmSens device to your mobile phone or tablet via USB then your phone or tablet must support USB host mode. Most modern phones and full-sized tablets support USB host mode, if you are unsure then please consult your device manual.
3. Emstat 3 devices may have problems connection via USB depending on your mobile device, if you are having problems then please consult the Help section of PStouch for solutions. You can find the Help section listed in the main menu.
*) Depends on Android device model
– Added support for Sensit devices
– Added support for potential ranging on PalmSens 4
– Added Linear Sweep Potentiometry technique
– Added Galvanostatic Impedance Spectroscopy technique
– Added support for advanced settings Sensit / EmStat Pico
– Fixed issue with unremovable peak labels
– Bug fixes and improvements
The PStouch is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.