Download Public Transport Victoria app for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Public Transport Victoria app for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Public Transport Victoria app on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Public Transport Victoria app for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Public Transport Victoria app on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Public Transport Victoria app on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Public Transport Victoria app for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Public Transport Victoria app on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Public Transport Victoria app and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Public Transport Victoria app for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Public Transport Victoria app on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Public Transport Victoria app and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Public Transport Victoria app and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Public Transport Victoria app
|App Name||Public Transport Victoria app|
|Developer||Public Transport Victoria|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
Public Transport Victoria app FAQs, Guide, and Features
Plan your journey, get real-time travel alerts and more with the new look PTV app.
Customers that use accessibility settings on their Android phone now have access to screen reader functionality with TalkBack and large font options.
– Plan your journey with step by step navigation and fare details
– Set journey planner reminders for leaving on time
– Search for destinations, stops, routes and myki outlets
– View route numbers and recently searched items
– Use your current location to search for nearby transport options
– Set your home and work address for quicker journey planning
– Get real-time departure information for upcoming services
– Watch your service arrive at any stop (live tracking available for bus and train only)
– Save your favourite stops, lines, journeys and addresses for fast access
– Easy online access to myki top up, including instant myki Money top up using Near-Field Communication (NFC)
– Create an account and manage your account details
– Register your mykis and protect their balance
– Log in to your myki account and access your balance, expiry, top up and travel history
– Set and manage myki auto top up
– Stay informed with push notification alerts for disruptions to your journey, news and mykis.
If you enjoy using our app, please leave us a review. If you would like to contact us about anything, please email [email protected]
Please note: Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This helps us to always provide you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
– myki number automatically detected by scanning your myki using NFC when you create a new account or add a myki
– Information about the remaining number of mykis that you can add to your account
– Information about pending top up amount
– Station name displayed on Service overview screen
– Easier selection of departure time on Next departures screen
– Minor improvements to the instant (NFC) top up experience
– Other minor improvements and bug fixes
The Public Transport Victoria app is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.