Download PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN
|App Name||PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get secure and anonymous online with the blazing fast VPN for Android in just a few taps.
PureVPN is rated 4.7/5 based on 11,000+ customer reviews on Trustpilot.
Just launch PureVPN and select the location of your new IP address for a safe and unrestricted internet experience.
Start your 7-days free trial now!
• Download the app on your device
• Register for an account
• Enjoy one-tap safe and private internet access
✓ 7-day free trial
Download PureVPN and experience its features for free without any commitment!
✓ Unrestricted access to your favorite websites, services and apps!
Bypass geo-restrictions and safely access any website, streaming service or app around the world without interruptions.
✓ 1 Account for up to 10 devices
Each PureVPN account allows you to connect up to 10 devices at a time. This means that you can protect all your devices simultaneously!
✓ Unbeatable speed & reliability
Connect to 6500+ ultra-fast and super secure VPN servers located in over 140 countries and safely access content worldwide at the fastest speed.
✓ State of the art encryption
Once you connect to PureVPN, you get AES encryption by default. Be it on a computer, smartphone, or tablet, PureVPN’s state-of-the-art 256-bit encryption initiates a secure connection with the VPN server and ensures your data is transmitted securely.
✓ First & only VPN with ‘Always-on’ Audit
PureVPN is the industry’s first VPN that qualified KPMG’s ‘Always-on’ Audit setting for its No-Log claims, enabling the auditing firm to conduct surprise audits. Moreover, PureVPN is also externally audited by Altius IT. We allow ourselves to go through this rigorous screening just for your peace of mind.
✓ 24/7 Customer support
Get complete peace of mind with PureVPN. We are here for you 24/7 to help you with queries or issues on live chat, email and support center.
✓ Kill switch
Surf the internet without any worry. If the VPN connection drops our kill switch protocol automatically disconnects your computer, smartphone or tablet from the internet until the VPN connection is restored. This feature makes sure that your personal data is never compromised.
✓ Split tunneling
Split Tunneling does exactly what it stands for: splitting your internet traffic. With a split tunnel, you have the ability to route internet traffic through the VPN network or through your local network.
• VPN Protocols: IKEV, OpenVPN TCP and UDP
• Advanced automatic protocol selection
• Auto-reconnects if the VPN gets disconnected
• Get the best server location recommendation
• Easily reconnect to your recently connected locations and mark them favourite
Want to stay secure and private online?
Download PureVPN on Android and start your 7-Day Free Trial to enjoy safe internet access.
For more information, visit: https://www.purevpn.com For troubleshooting and support: https://support.purevpn.com/
For queries or complaints, please write to us at [email protected]
We’re working on adding all those features in the app that results in not just better VPN performance but also improved overall experience.
Thinking of what’s coming up this time? *grin*
We’ve added a notification center in the app so you can stay on top of all important news and updates. *partying face*
Our team came across some annoying bugs, and busted all of them. Finally, our app is now bug-free *phew*……unless they peep in again.
The PureVPN: Fast & Secure VPN is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.