Download Pydroid repository plugin for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Pydroid repository plugin for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Pydroid repository plugin on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Pydroid repository plugin for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Pydroid repository plugin on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pydroid repository plugin on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pydroid repository plugin for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Pydroid repository plugin on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Pydroid repository plugin and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Pydroid repository plugin for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Pydroid repository plugin on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Pydroid repository plugin and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Pydroid repository plugin and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Pydroid repository plugin
|App Name||Pydroid repository plugin|
|Update||October 17, 2021|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Pydroid repository plugin FAQs, Guide, and Features
Do not install this application unless requested from other app.
Pydroid repository plugin provides a Quick Install repository with prebuilt packages, that contain native libraries. Its only purpose is to allow Pydroid to respect the Developer Program Policies on downloading executable code. You may find it being inconvenient to install a separate app for this, but this is currently the only allowed way.
If you are unable to install this plugin, you can still build libraries from their source code via unticking “use prebuilt libraries repository” option (this will take a lot of time and may require to install dependencies manually).
These packages are not allowed to be used by any applications, that are not related to Pydroid (programs launched in it are considered to be related), unless stated otherwise in the package license.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You may need to uninstall this app manually before updating to this version (in case of problems).
Python 3.9 update
The Pydroid repository plugin is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.