Download Quick Settings for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Quick Settings for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Quick Settings on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Quick Settings for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Quick Settings on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Quick Settings on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Quick Settings for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Quick Settings on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Quick Settings and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Quick Settings for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Quick Settings on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Quick Settings and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Quick Settings and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Quick Settings|
|Update||November 3, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Quick Settings FAQs, Guide, and Features
If you have some problems to apply tiles, please add every Quick Setting is in the top and then remove tiles you aren’t interested in
It does NOT work on Chinese ROMs.
This is NOT app’s fault. It doesn’t work because THE MANUFACTURER didn’t include TileService API. It won’t work until that API will be implemented by the MANUFACTURER.
If you have MIUI, you need at least MIUI 10
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission is used only to lock the screen if the user enables this feature. It will never be used for other purposes and always with the maximum freedom of choice from the user.
Android Police review: http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/01/28/20-apps-use-augments-android-nougats-quick-settings-tiles/
it’s one of the easiest to use while still packing a lot of functionality
– Android Police
More than 53 cool quick settings:
– Smart Reminder
– Night screen filter
– Music volume
– Play / Pause
– In-Ear Audio
– Ringer mode
– App & Shortcuts #1
– App & Shortcuts #2
– App & Shortcuts #3
– Lock Screen
– Advanced reboot
– Auto brightness
– Screen timeout
– Vibrate for calls
– Cellular data type
– Input method picker
– LineageOS Profiles
– Immersive mode
– Battery saver
– Ambient Display
– Invert colors
– Reading mode
– Mobile data
– Mono audio
– Adb Over LAN
– Notification LED
Enable lots of quick settings, even without root.
On your PC type: adb shell pm grant it.simonesestito.ntiles android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE APPLICATION?
Write to [email protected] and will be answered as soon as possible
Several bugs fixed
The Quick Settings is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.