Download QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor
|App Name||QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor|
|Update||September 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
QuickEdit text editor is a fast, stable and full featured text editor. It has been optimized for using on both phones and tablets.
QuickEdit text editor can be used as standard text editor for plain text files, or as a code editor for programming files. It is suitable for both general and professional use.
QuickEdit text editor includes a number of performance optimizations and user experience tweaks. The speed and responsiveness of the app are much better than other text editor apps commonly found on Google Play.
✓ Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
✓ High performance with no lag, even on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
✓ Easily navigate between multiple open tabs.
✓ Show or hide line numbers.
✓ Undo and redo changes without limit.
✓ Display, increase, or decrease line indentations.
✓ Fast selecting and editing abilities.
✓ Physical keyboard support, including key combinations.
✓ Smooth scrolling both vertically and horizontally.
✓ Directly target any specified line number.
✓ Quickly search and replace content.
✓ Easily input hex color values.
✓ Automatically detect charset and encoding.
✓ Automatically indent new lines.
✓ Various fonts and sizes.
✓ Preview HTML, CSS, and markdown files.
✓ Open files from recently opened or added file collections.
✓ Ability to edit system files on rooted devices.
✓ Integrate and easy access to GitHub and GitLab.
✓ Access files from FTP, Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
✓ Handy tool to edit INI, LOG, TXT files and hack games.
✓ Supports both light and dark themes.
✓ Optimized usage for phones and tablets.
If you can help to translate this application to your native language, please contact our email: [email protected]
If you run into any issues or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
You can also share your comments with the QuickEdit thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using QuickEdit!
✓ Support USB drive on Android 11.
The QuickEdit Text Editor – Writer & Code Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.