Download Railway tickets for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Railway tickets for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Railway tickets on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Railway tickets for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Railway tickets on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Railway tickets on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Railway tickets for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Railway tickets on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Railway tickets and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Railway tickets for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Railway tickets on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Railway tickets and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Railway tickets and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Railway tickets|
|Update||November 6, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Railway tickets FAQs, Guide, and Features
Railway tickets without fees and overpayments.
If you are tired of waiting at the ticket office or overpay third-party companies for the opportunity to order a railway ticket from a smartphone, then this mobile app is for you! The “Railway Tickets” app is fully synchronized with the official website booking.uz.gov.ua of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia” and provides the ability to conveniently and quickly purchase tickets at any time with no additional fees, return them without approaching the ticket offices or track the history of traveling within an already existing profile. Intuitive interface of the app will allow you to instantly find a desired ticket and take advantage of all the options and benefits that JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia” provides to its passengers.
DISCOUNTS AND CONCESSIONS:
– 10% discount when ordering round-trip tickets on the “Intercity+” trains;
– discounts when ordering the 1st class tickets on the “Intercity+” trains: 30 and more days prior – 15%, 29-25 days prior – 10%, 24-15 days prior – 5%;
– “Bonus program” for the 1st class passengers of the “Intercity+” trains;
– concessional travel for full-time students on the “Intercity” trains, class 2, 3, berth and ordinary coaches;
– travel discounts for children aged 6 to 14 years in accordance with the official rules of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”;
– free travel for children under 6 years old without a separate seat.
– user-friendly interface available in three languages;
– boarding a train in one click with QR code: just launch the app, rotate your smartphone to a horizontal position, and a ticket with the nearest departure time will immediately appear on the screen. The action is available for all unused tickets that you purchased for yourself or your friends, children, relatives or other people;
– full synchronization with the website booking.uz.gov.ua, which provides tracking of travels within a single profile through both the mobile app and browser;
– ticket prices are the same as on the website booking.uz.gov.ua;
– possibility to purchase round-trip tickets;
– ordering electronic travel documents with QR code that don’t need to be exchanged at the railway ticket office;
– ordering travel documents for children and students;
– registration of additional hand luggage, transportation of animals, equipment;
– returning tickets through the mobile app (prior to the train departure);
– ordering additional services: bed linen, tea, food pack, etc.;
– history of all orders, unused tickets, return of tickets and a lot of other options;
– paying for orders with payment cards Visa, MasterCard;
– 24/7 support service (skype, phone, e-mail).
– fixed a problem some users were having with the authorization through Google;
– more than 0.5 million users of the app!
– optimized the user interface when purchasing reduced-fare tickets;
– fixed the app’s crash common for some Xiaomi devices;
– screen readers no more pronounce occupied seat numbers;
– added some error messages;
– added the CAPTCHA playback;
– login through Facebook!
The Railway tickets is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.