Download Real Chess 3D for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Real Chess 3D for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Real Chess 3D on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Real Chess 3D for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Real Chess 3D on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Real Chess 3D on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Real Chess 3D for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Real Chess 3D on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Real Chess 3D and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Real Chess 3D for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Real Chess 3D on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Real Chess 3D and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Real Chess 3D and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Real Chess 3D
|App Name||Real Chess 3D|
|Update||July 17, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Real Chess 3D FAQs, Guide, and Features
The best 3D Chess game is here! Play Chess in immersive 3D graphics.
Challenge your friends to matches or play against the AI players in the best chess game.
Real Chess 3D is one of the most realistic and enjoyable chess games available on mobile.
Customize the look and feel of your game by choosing the chess board, checkers, piece type, table. It’s like you are actually playing chess in real because of the realistic 3d graphics.
Tap on a piece to choose it and then tap on the desired target position to make your move.
● Play against the AI with 4 difficulty levels.
● Play against another human opponent.
● Customize the look and feel of the board.
● Relaxing music.
So what are you waiting for? Download now for Free!
Get the latest news, deals, and more at:
Find out more about EivaaGames:
● Now you can keep up to 3 saved games using the new save slots. Continue from main menu will work just like before, it will load the previous game slot you were playing.
● Added Learn Chess section, explore this section to learn Chess moves in several interactive tutorials.
● Other Improvements and Fixes
Thank you for playing Real Chess 3D.
The Real Chess 3D is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.